• Supporting the development of a solid learning pathway within the para-badminton
• Increasing the opportunities for players with physical disabilities on the performance level
• Increasing awareness for para-badminton
• Optimizing the learning climate for para-badminton
• Exchanging knowledge of para-badminton
• Letting players, trainers and coaches have fun experiencing para-badminton
• Optimizing the learning climate by positive coaching
• Providing tools to players and trainers which to help themselves achieve a higher level.
• Increasing awareness about para-badminton by giving clinics, workshops, lectures and presentations to schools, clubs, businesses and government
• Encouraging knowledge transfer between players and trainers during the PlayersExperience, masterclasses and workshops.
• Knowledge transfer through the online tool by using movies, training schedules etc.