Master classes / Workshops for trainers and other interested parties
Are you interested in training para-badminton players? But you don’t know how to get started? Or do you have a lot of questions about it? Come join us on a Master class/Workshop PBFI. We’ll provide you with tools so you can add value to para-badminton players as a trainer/coach.
Through practical exercises, knowledge transfer by sharing experiences, theory and tools the day will bring you, as a trainer/coach, the following:
- personal experience what it’s like to play badminton in a wheelchair
- a greater understanding of para-badminton
- learn the difference between able-bodied and disabled athletes
- various restrictions and how to deal with it
- how to deal with different levels of players
- how to optimize the learning environment through positive coaching
- an introduction to the learning method of para-badminton
- 5 tips from a world champion to bring a player to the next level
This day will take you as a trainer/coach a step forward in the para-badminton, so you can address a group of para-badminton players more confidently.